We have been nominated for, and are ever so gratefully accepting, The Bouquet of Three Award!!!! We were nominated for this award by http://bound4escape.com.
Just like http://bound4escape.com we have only been blogging for two months and this is our second award since. We would like to say a huge thank you to Dawn for this award and thank you to everyone who follows us and our crazy antics 🙂
The rules for accepting the award are:
1. Display your award picture, on a blog post.
2. Thank the person who nominated you, link them back in your post.
Thank you http://bound4escape.com. This is the perfect blog for all you bookworms!
3. Pass the nomination on to 15 Bloggers you have recently discovered.
- Retirement And Beyond
- Wake Up Your Luck
- Project Deeds
- 1000 Awesome Things
- LAND OF FUN
- Bucket List Publications
- Busy Mind Thinking
- Break Room Stories
- The Love & Life Project
- The Happsters
- My Everyday Power Blog
- Thought Catalog
- The Worlds Top 10 Of Anything And Everything!!!
- Raising 5 Kids With Disabilities And Remaining Sane Blog
4. Contact the Bloggers, to tell them that you have nominated them – as soon as this is published!
5. Finally, share 7 things about yourself
- We have never ever had a fight/argument/tiff! And we never will 🙂
- We both have size five feet. We could always walk a mile in each others shoes quite comfortably, unless we’re talking killer heels 😉
- Both of our families are concerned about our mental well-being because all we ever do is laugh, whether its on the phone or when we are together.
- CB: If I had any superpower I would like it to have the ability to Apparate like in Harry Potter!
CR: If I could be any animal in the world I would be a dinosaur because I look like a T-Rex when I hear the word injection!
- We have made our own music video to this song… we’ll leave you imagine just how ridiculous that video is…!
- CR put a stone up her nose when she was three…
CB walked into a fridge when she was three…
- CB is an aspiring poet and CR is her biggest fan!
With eyes of green
And hair reddish-brown,
When I’m with you
I never frown.
Who needs a man
On Valentine’s Day,
Have a best friend instead
Who’ll never go away!
We may laugh, we may joke,
And shed tears, quite a few,
But never forget
Just how much I love you
–CB, Valentine’s Day ’11